Comprehensive In-home/Facility Assessment
Elder Care Consulting assessments are conducted by a Geriatric Nursing Consultant and include evaluation of the client’s physical, nutritional, functional, cognitive and psycho-social needs, which also encompasses:
- Assessment of the home and/or facility environment for safety and appropriate living arrangements and home care options.
- Review of medication and dietary supplements.
- Consultation with physicians and other healthcare providers.
- Review of medical records as needed.
- Consultation with families and significant others.