Following an assessment, the Geriatric Nursing Consultant develops a care plan. The care plan is like a road map that identifies immediate and long term needs. Elder Care Consulting professionals, can provide a formal written plan, which can be shared with the client, caregivers, various agencies, and multiple family members.
Ongoing Case Management Includes:
- Professional education to home care aides.
- Coordination of care between multiple health care professionals.
- Assistance with navigating the complexity of the healthcare system.
- Support and advice on issues related to aging.
- Assistance with finding community support.
- Referral to reputable services in your local community.